Friday, August 20, 2010

Why isn't Photoshop letting me save PNG!?!?!?!?!?

For such an expensive program, Photoshop CS2 has been nothing but PROBLEMS!



NOW it won't let me save as a PNG... I'm trying to have a transparent background, and of course, Photoshop doesn't want me to do that, I guess.



My only options it lets me choose are JPG, and PSD and other Photoshop options. No PNG OR GIF!



WTF IS UP?



How do I fix this? Thank you.



Why isn't Photoshop letting me save PNG!?!?!?!?!?



I've been used Photoshop since version 5.5.



Normally, I won't use File %26gt; Save As%26gt; *.jpeg (except for *.psd format). I always use File %26gt; Save For Web%26gt; then I choose what type of format i need (GIF, PNG org JPEG). That's it.



Why isn't Photoshop letting me save PNG!?!?!?!?!?antivirus downloads



could be a few things



-need to be in 8bit(no 16bit mode)



-cant be things like cmyk(go rgb)



things like that will remove the option

No comments:

Post a Comment