Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone tell me what Photoshop is??

I always hear people talking about ''Photoshop''...what is it? Where can i download it? Is it already on my computer? I have Windows XP. I'd like to make some cool pictures, where do i start? I have adobe photoshop, but in my opinion most adobe products are crap, and mine won't open.



Can someone tell me what Photoshop is??symantic



in simplest forms its a computer program that allows the user to edit pictures (like make someone look skinnier/or give them a clearer face...etc)



you can also use it to make your own stuff like layer pics on top of a background and add artistic/creative things to it



its basically a picture editing program.



Can someone tell me what Photoshop is??viruses



If you ''.. have adobe photoshop, but in my opinion most adobe products are crap,,,'' why are you asking. Your's probably won't open because it is an illegal install.
Adobe Photoshop: a popular program for creating and modifying images for the web. With Photoshop, you can change the color, size, and scale of graphics among other things.
Adobe Photoshop, or simply Photoshop, is a graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems. It is the current market leader for commercial bitmap and image manipulation, and is the flagship product of Adobe Systems. It has been described as ''an industry standard for graphics professionals''[1] and was one of the early ''killer applications'' on Macintosh.[2]

No comments:

Post a Comment