Friday, August 20, 2010

Adobe Photoshop- the death of me :\?

Okay, I have used adobe photoshop 7.0 without a problem until today. I opened it maybe fifteen minutes ago and it says something about Adobe having an unrecoverable error. It's been fine before, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and I'm trying to see if there's a patch or something. I have Windows Vista, which is slowly but surely killing me, and if any of you can tell me how to fix photoshop I will give you points because as you know in the afterlife they are used as currency :\



Adobe Photoshop- the death of me :\?security



Hmmm I used Photoshop 7.0 before with absolutley no problems on my Windows Vista. One time I got a virus so I reformatted my hard drive to it's original factory settings. Then I installed my package agian (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, fireworks, dreamweaver, flash and acrobat. If unistalling is not working try reformatting your hdd (if you have the cd to do it) then come back and install Adobe. After that I bought an antivirus software and everything worked out fine. Or upgrade to Photoshop extended version they fixed many bugs in the newer version. If you don't want to format your drive maybe an alternative would be to call adobe hotline for help.



Adobe Photoshop- the death of me :\?trojan



goto control panel /uninstall program unistall it COMPLETELY all ADOBE PRODUCTS. Then clean up your hard disk drives. restart computer and reinstall :) Hope this helps you may need to remove all adobe products as some products use some of the same .dll .sys files
Try installing it to a different folder/directory

No comments:

Post a Comment