Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a program like photoshop...?

i need a program like photoshop to edit images. any ideas? i need ones that are cheaper then photoshop...thanks.



I need a program like photoshop...?antivirus programs



GIMP. It's free.



I need a program like photoshop...?computer protection



yeah i use paint shop pro X and XI i sometimes use adobe photoshop 9 =P i use the free trial for paint shop its like a 30 day trial if you type in ''paint shop pro'' in the google search box it will give you sites that you can download it for free and have a 30 day trial%26lt;3 Report It


Try paint.net It is easy to use and it is FREE.



Copy %26 paste or just type in paint.ney



http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8%26...
Another GIMP vote - I also have Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro 8 - LOVE Photoshop, but GIMP is free. GIMP is a little tough at first, as Photoshop is, but there's alot of tutorials and it has some nice extras that Photoshop doesn't - e.g. love their gradients...
a lot of free graphics editors here.



http://www.freewarehome.com/
hey whats your myspace url....? lol
http://freeserifsoftware.com/software/Ph...



This is for windows only. Free, but nothing beats Photoshop.
I vote for GIMP also.. It's more likely the same features with Photoshop and it's 100% free..
All of the programs mentioned above are free, but they're not very good and probably won't do everything your looking for. I reccomend Paint Shop Pro XI, it can do everything Photoshop can do but its 7 times cheaper. Yeap, 100$. But you can always get the free trial first to make sure its up to your standards. I personally love it. I make layouts and have my own domain, but I'm not sure if thats what you're looking for. It edits photos also!

No comments:

Post a Comment