Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you want me too photoshop a picture for you?

I starting to get the hang of photoshop, and i would love too photoshop some pictures.



And just to let you know I'm not a dirty pervert. I'm a 15 year old girl who lives in Aussie. Ok??



Anyways, I'm not that good but i would love to have a go.



I've already photoshopped most of my pics. :D



Do you want me too photoshop a picture for you?network security



Sure just click my 360 link and leave me a comment where I can contact you.



Do you want me too photoshop a picture for you?norton internet security



yeah! i'm 15 too %26 add me as a contact and i'll mail u my pic =). i suck at photoshop-ping
Can you photoshop a picture of Spiderman putting his hand in a cookie jar?
yeah, that would be so cool,,,,i was just thinking about doing it.



do you want to chat over email?



mine is eporter123@yahoo.com



thanks!
i just sent you an email with the link to my picture. it would be REALLLYYYYYYYY helpful if you could photoshop this picture for me. if you cant do it then thanks anyway =] my email is skyygrl05@yahoo.com
Ok.
No, thank you. I've been working with photoshop for 6 years now. I think I got it under control.
wowowwubbzy69@yahoo.com is urs n i have already sent u mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment