Friday, August 20, 2010

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP- lost backup help!!!(urgent!!!!!)?

I have adobe photoshop and all of my backups got deleted. They are definately gone. I have many, many pictures on here that are from last year and some even turned blurry. They all have the red square. I want to put some on myspace and get them back. Is there a way I can get my pictures off photoshop without having their backup? I really need most of those pictures.



ADOBE PHOTOSHOP- lost backup help!!!(urgent!!!!!)?aurora



There are many programs, many of them free that can recover anything that you put in a hard disk unless you saved something in the former place. But nobody guarantees it will be succesful.



If you did a backup what did you use? A CD or a DVD? If you don`t find your pictures is because the back up failed in the first place.



maurituchi@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment