Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which Photoshop Edition Should I Buy?

I'm working on my anime art and i have a scanner and i scan my art but i want to do more. I want to turn my sketches into line art and then color them, but i don't know what edition photoshop i should get. I don't want to get one thats really expensive or anything and I will only use photoshop just for the purpose of my art.



Which Photoshop Edition Should I Buy?spyware remove



Adobe Photoshop elements will probably work just fine for you. You really don't need full Photoshop CS3, which is really expensive. Elements will run about $80 to $100 and can do all that you need. There are books and tutorials on the web available for Elements as well as for full Photoshop. Elements is aimed at the consumer rather than the professional photographer/graphic designer/digital artist.



Another alternative is to get Gimp, which is legal and free. www.gimp.org. It may take you longer to learn, but a lot of people like it, and there are books and tutorials and forums for people who use Gimp.



Which Photoshop Edition Should I Buy?virus protection



If you want Photoshop, wait untill CS4 comes out, right now it is in Beta



But...



You can also download Paint.net (google it) it has pretty much all the same features of photoshop and is free also.
I think you should get Adobe photo shop, that's what I am using and it has all the options that you want. You can also download that software, but its illegal.
cs3



  • read orf file
  • better first name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment