Friday, August 20, 2010

In photoshop, how can i match the color of my screen with the color of print?

I have a picture taken by digital camera %26 when i open it in Photoshop, the color of people's faces is great (in my screen).but when i print it, it changes in a very bad way!!



I tried using other printers to make sure my printer is ok %26 it was.I got the same result with other printers as well.so it must be my screen or Photoshop...



what can i do?



In photoshop, how can i match the color of my screen with the color of print?software



you have to match the two with a tool. The color management tools cost around $300. Go to fry's electronics and tell them your situation. That is the cheapest most professional route to go. Also you should do this every two weeks. Once you buy the kit you can do it as much as you want and last but not least turn your printer on and off once a day so that it cleans itself and will maintain itself.



In photoshop, how can i match the color of my screen with the color of print?vincent



Hello IT service lol i think this is your camera how many printers did you use this may also be just the quality of the pictures or the people really look like that

No comments:

Post a Comment