Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I use Adobe photoshop fonts in Word?

Some fonts that come bundled with Photoshop don't show up in the font list for Microsoft Word. I know there's a way to extract them from the Windows file for Photoshop and install them in the general ''Fonts'' folder, but how do I do that?



How do I use Adobe photoshop fonts in Word?antivirus downloads



You could run a search of your system for .ttf files and copy and paste them into the the Fonts folder of the Control Panel. Pasting them in the folder should automatically install the fonts. You may need to restart any open applications before the fonts are present.



How do I use Adobe photoshop fonts in Word?cafe racer



Fonts are installed in the Operating System and will show up in Word and PhotoShop. You can find this in the Control Panel %26gt; Fonts
you should see them on word but perhaps with not the same start name

No comments:

Post a Comment